Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Foods

Last night I had a dream about Eggnog. I can't remember any details about my dream...all I know is when I woke up I was thinking about Eggnog and I really wanted some. I headed to Publix hoping that my dream meant that they are selling it now. I go to the milk section and there it is!!! Pumpkin Spice Eggnog and regular Eggnog. Regular Eggnog is my favorite but since Eggnog is now going to be out until Christmas I decided to get Pumpkin Spice Eggnog for fall.


I know Eggnog is not very good for you in any way. My plans are to just to have this bottle and then don't buy anymore until the week before christmas! 

I also bought a Pumkin Muffin from Dunkin Donuts! 




Dunkin Donuts on Urbanspoon

Now I have some sweet October treats to eat while I work on my homework! I hope you enjoy your Sunday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment