Saturday, October 15, 2011

Beautiful Weather!

Today was perfect for a run! The sun was shining, the humidity was low and the temperature was about 70 degrees. I ran 6.8 miles today in 60 minutes and 10 seconds. I am on the last day of week 1 of my half marathon training schedule and my legs are hurting just a tad. This week not only did I start my half marathon training but I also decided to start the 50 day Burpee challenge. This challenge makes me push my legs just a little bit farther after my run so I can do the 50 burpees! Tomorrow I have a rest or cross-train day and I will end up either going in the gym on the bicycle or slacklining. I am in need of some yoga so I might do a tara stiles yoga video off of youtube. My legs feel tight! Here is Day 3 of my 50 Burpees:

No comments:

Post a Comment