Friday, September 30, 2011

Fashion Friday: Hollister Jeans

Yesterday, I used the coupon I got from Hollister a couple weeks ago. I ended up buying Jeans. They were on sale for 50% off and then the coupon was for an additional 25% off. I got these jeans for 19 dollars and change.



I have also been eating not so healthy these past couple weeks. My goal is to start eating all natural foods again. Only things that grow in the earth and are not processed! I have more energy and just feel better when I eat healthier. I also need to limit my coffee intake. I'm up to having about 2-3 cups of coffee twice a day! I also want to start doing gymnastics inspired workouts. These workouts require mostly no equipment and they are very effective to get you in very good shape. When I was a gymnast I was in the best shape of my life! I will try to be posting my workouts regularly and also more of my healthy foods that I am eating! 



No comments:

Post a Comment