Friday, September 2, 2011

Fashion Friday: Fall Essentials

To start off with this post let me just say that I love Winter! At least the winter I am used to...No snow just cooler weather with no humidity. For about two weeks now I have been feeling like the weather is changing. Now in Florida it does not change much, but it still changes. The humidity is slowly going away and the wind is kicking in. It smells like cooler weather. It's just plain easier to breathe. I can't wait until it is actually fall here. So since I am in the mood for the cooler weather, I am doing a Fall Essentials post for Florida.



womens jeans 34
Jeans



Jacket

Flat Peggy in Cognac
Boots





Candy corn and candy pumpkins closeup
Candy Corn 


Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha
White Chocolate Mocha


What are your fall essentials? 



No comments:

Post a Comment