Monday, July 25, 2011

Favorite Finds: Cell Phone Cases and Skim Boards!



I have been looking for a new cell phone case for about a year. All cell phone cases I can find are at least 15 bucks. If you look on ebay they are about 5.00 including shipping. I was about to buy a case off of ebay when I went into F.Y.E. I did not even know they had cell phone cases but boy am I excited I went inside that store! Both of these cases were $3.70...




I have also wanted a skim board for a while now. I don't think I will use it that often but it is nice to have. I was walking around a flea market in Orlando and I found this Skim Board for 5 dollars. The picture on the skim board could be more to my liking but for a bargain this will due. If I ever start using it  a lot then I will think about buying a better one.



Now I am off to the beach to try out my new Skim Board. Wish me luck! :-) I hope everyone has an Awesome Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment