Friday, July 15, 2011

Amazing Face Products!

Hey Everyone,
So recently my skin has not been behaving. It's been breaking out worse than it ever has before! I did not change up any products or any thing. I ended up buying Clean and Clear advantage 3 in 1 cleanser and also the spot treatment. I've used both of these products and they worked wonders in the past. This time I was not so lucky! If any thing my face was getting worse not better. I was even desperate enough where I was about to buy proactive even though I heard that your skin gets addicted to it and its to harsh. I was in the mall and I was passing The Body Shop. I never really shop their or go in, but I decided to see if they have any acne lines. They had a 3 step Tea Tree Acne line. It was on sale for $25.00 and I decided to get it. I've been using it for about a week and the results are great! I would recommend these products to any one looking for acne products. I have also been using the Revlon Colorstay Foundation for about 2 years now. I believe SushiRockstar on youtube put a review out for this product. It is my all time favorite foundation! The coverage is great while still looking natural. LOVEEE IT! Here is a picture of the products I talked about above...

No comments:

Post a Comment