Monday, November 7, 2011

Clamp-less Curling Iron!

Hey Everyone,
Sorry it's been so long since I have written a blog post. It's hard to write them with school and everything going on right now! I enjoy making youtube videos more but I need more ideas on what to make them on. Let me know what you guys would like to see. Any ways, a few days ago, I was walking around Target and spotted something I have been wanting for a while now. A clamp-less curling iron. This curling iron was on display on the end. It is a Remington Limited edition curling iron. I am guessing it was made for the holiday season. It was $19.99 which is cheaper than any other curling iron like this I have seen. I decided to give it a try. I curled my hair today for class and I love it. The curls look very natural and they lasted all day which is suprising for my hair(its so hard to curl). I would recommend this curling iron for yourself or your friend for a gift! It's great for the price! I just hope it lasts long!

Here is what the curls looked like after all day.

Here is the curling iron with different heat setting avaliable

The curling iron also comes with a glove so you do not burn yourself.

I hope you all have a great Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment