Sunday, August 17, 2014

I am back at it!

Hey Everyone!

I know I haven't been consistent with this whole blogging thing, but that is going to change for sure! Blog posts will be going up 5 days a week from now on! Let's catch up! I am now a NASM Certified Personal Trainer as well as having a Bachelors degree in Athletic Training. I feel like I have all the schooling I need to live the life I want. As of right now the world is not responding to my requests in the job world. I apply to fitness related jobs weekly and get quite a few interviews with no call backs! :/ I just need to keep working at it. Fitness is my absolute passion. I feel like I can conquer the world after a great Crossfit workout or a run and I want to share this feeling with others!

 One thing that I learned after college is that life is not what you expect it be. I expected to graduate and get a decent job making a reasonable amount of pay. I am still working on that job thing and its been a whole year. They do say you have to make your own path. So here I am. I am a fitness obsessed college graduate who loves helping people reach their fitness goals. No better option that online personal training. I am making my own path using the skills my generation has….computer/internet skills and combining that with my passion. If you would like to lose weight and feel great please feel free to visit my website at http://sienafit.wix.com/sienafit or email me at Sienafit@aol.com . Also follow me on Instagram and twitter @sienafit. I will talk to you guys real soon! I promise this time! ;)

                                                          "Weighted Pull-ups for days"

http://instagram.com/sienafit

No comments:

Post a Comment