Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lasagna Bigger than my Hand!

Dave and Busters was our plans for the night. We were going to eat and then play some games. It's new in  Orlando and they have been giving out coupons like crazy! When we got their the parking lot was full..and I mean really really full! It took us about 15 minutes to find a parking spot and still we ended up parking in the next lot and walking over. After all that we go to the front doors and their is a group of people standing outside. Apparently it was to full to let any more people in and their was about an hour wait to get in the doors then for dinner it was another hour. I was excited for Dave and Busters but obviously I was not going to wait that long. We left and looked for another place to eat. We finally found a place called  Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse. We went inside and the people working there were dressed up like people from the mafia. I decided to get "One- Pound Lasagna". Lasagna is a favorite Italian meal of mine and this serving was bigger than my hand! I was not disappointed by Lasagna from Delmonico's. There was sausage and ground beef in the Lasagna. The sausage gave it a perfect flavor. The only problem I had was it was to much food to eat! I guess that's not a bad problem to have...The only thing I wish Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse had on the menu was a combination pasta platter. I would have liked to try some Lasagna and chicken and one more menu item. I will definitely be going back!





Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment